Re: [Protux-devel] All configure options

From: David Bain
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] All configure options
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:46:39 +0000 (GMT)

I'm willing to help with the troubleshooting section
and spell checking.

In the file browser tab is spelt incorrectly
"File Broswer" should be "File Browser"
same for Audo CD Browser
"Audio CD Broswer" should be "Audio CD Browser"

 --- Luciano Giordana <address@hidden>
wrote: > Tapio and other developers,

> please, if you can, provide a summary of all
> situations and their --enable/disable-something
> options in configure, so we can put
> a  section "troubleshooting"  in downloads page
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++
> Developer - Free Software Evangelist
> http://www.groselhalight.com/giordana
> Project Protux : Free Professional Audio Tools for
> GNU/Linux
> http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/protux
> -- Once Palladium is up and running , I will become
> a hacker --

=====
David Bain
Internet and Networking