Re: [Protux-devel] All configure options

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] All configure options
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:43:20 +0200

Luciano Giordana wrote:
Tapio and other developers,
please, if you can, provide a summary of all situations and their
--enable/disable-something options in configure, so we can put
a  section "troubleshooting"  in downloads page

how about './configure --help' :)

ps. I'm really busy at a moment, but I try to read all protux mail and answer to so mamy as possible, especially to all critical ones

pss. really nice that there is suddenly so much protux mail :))

--
best regards