Re: [Protux-devel] Problems with packaging 0.15.7 - Mandrake Cooker

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Problems with packaging 0.15.7 - Mandrake Cooker
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:53:40 -0200

Hi Stew,

we are already checking it. It is possible that there is some problem on the
make dist process, so the .moc.o object files are not
being linked on the libmustux. This way, protux generates vtable errors.

we will fix this ASAP

Thanks

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist