Re: [Protux-devel] Problems with packaging 0.15.7 - Mandrake Cooker

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Problems with packaging 0.15.7 - Mandrake Cooker
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:31:47 +0200

Luciano Giordana wrote:
Tapio, I found that for any class that uses Q_OBJECT macro, a moc.o object file
must be
generated or it will generate a vtable error, as many users have been reporting. I also noticed that in libmustux they are indeed being generated but sometimes they are not
being packed into the final libmustux

could you revise the libmustux linking process to check if the .moc.o files are
being linked ?

maybe the problem is only on the make dist process

Thanks

Roger that. I'll check the disthooks on both libmustux and protux.

--
best regards