Re: [Protux-devel] quicktoots / download 0.14.x

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] quicktoots / download 0.14.x
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:52:14 -0200

> So the problem is not with the actual permission of the homepage, but
> some difference that exists between the packages. . . . Weird!!!!
>
> Fabio.

yeah, I noticed. I guess they forbid 0.14 because it is not totally GNU
compliant. The reason
is that 0.14 has the GNU GPL information just in the COPYING file , not on all
source code files.

IMHO this is unfair, since protux is GPL from its very begining , so I dont
think they should make an issue
on this. but ok.. the download is working from the web page...