[Protux-devel] Re: [Protux-support] Compile problems, Protux 0.14.1, GCC

From: rsff
Subject: [Protux-devel] Re: [Protux-support] Compile problems, Protux 0.14.1, GCC 3.2
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:20:47 +0000

Hi Bob,

well, you might want to stick to 0.14.1 version. 0.15.0 is under heavy
development, and as of now, its not even compiling (because we are adding
more stuff to it.)

The next usable version will be 0.16.0, and then you'll probably want to get
it from the CVS. We'll be eliminating some more bugs at that stage, and thus
will need lots of people for BugTesting fase. . . . But I think we have some
ground to cover before that.

Unless you wan't to follow the CVS updates, feel free! But be advised - it
might not even compile, and if does, it might not work propertly (and its not
a BUG, its just that not all the code is there, and working yet!)

:-)
Fabio.