proofreaders

Regarding the Emacs Manual

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Regarding the Emacs Manual
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:19:43 -0600 (MDT)

We already had the Emacs pretesters read the manual looking for errors
of substance.  What we are mainly looking for now is errors of
spelling, grammar and English usage.

If you know Emacs and can check the substance as well, feel free--it
can't hurt to check that more.  And if you find that part of the
manual is unclear, that is very useful to report also.

But if you can only proofread a portion for spelling, grammar and
English usage, that is useful by itself.