plex86-devel

Re: [Plex86-devel] attachments....

From: Christian Boltz
Subject: Re: [Plex86-devel] attachments....
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:42:26 +0200

Hello Drew, hello *,

On Friday, Jul 26, 2002, Drew Northup wrote:
> I think that it should be obvious from this reply to the list that
> the way that this list likes to handle MIME formatted data isn't
> quite as nice as the old majordomo-run list.  Please just post text
> inline to you post--I'll decide on a uniform policy for other forms
> of data soon....(or find a way around the MIME problem...?).

Hmm, I have no problems with attachments. I can click and open them
normally ;-)

Where does your problem come from? It's really simple...

> > Message: 2
> > From: Yann COLLETTE <address@hidden>
> > Subject: [Plex86-devel] Windows 98
> >
> > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. [...]

The reason is that you use the "daily digest" instead of single mails.

You should try single mails - then you'll have no problems with the
attachments ;-)

Gruß

Christian Boltz
--