Re: Suggestion: Lock posts to subscribers

From: Jason Green
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:44:24 -0400

Change has been made.  I just tested it as well.  Non-members receive
a message telling them that their post has been rejected and they need
to sign up for the list first.

Also, in case anyone wants to get [back] into development work, here's
a fairly up-to-date list of things that need to be done to the current
SVN codebase:

Level Editor TODO's:
http://www.cmhousing.net/pingus/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DevLevelEditor

Outstanding Bugs:
http://www.cmhousing.net/pingus/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Bugs

I'm sure grumbel has more in mind that needs to be done, but that's a
start at least.  I've been (too busy / undermotivated) to do much in
the last couple of months.