Re: Suggestion: Lock posts to subscribers

From: Jason Green
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:40:05 -0400

On 4/6/06, Ricardo Cruz <address@hidden> wrote:
>  What about making it only possible for subscribers to post on the list? I've
> not seen as much continuous spam as in this list in any other.
>  This option is usually easily setup-ed in mailman.

I'm ok with changing it to members-only, as well as the pingus-cvs
list.  And, as I won't want to manually go in and discard all of the
spam that makes it to the list, I can change it to Auto-Reject for all
non-member emails instead of Hold for Moderator.

If there is no objection, I'll make the change to both lists tonight.

Jason