Re: Comments on unfinished levels

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Comments on unfinished levels
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:28:11 +0200

Is it ok for me to do small changes (timelimit, available actions, difficulty) on some levels and send patches - or should I stick to commenting levels that work reasonably well without any changes?

If a level was marked as unplayable, I guess that would be ok.
Especially if there's no author marked in the level. Otherwise it's a
question of wheter the available actions / timelimit are really
insufficient or wheter you've not found the trick.

Oh, I thought you would have guessed that when I was talking about ajusting the time limit and the available actiond then I - ofcourse - was talking about reducing them - not increasing them. :-)

Loads of levels has infinite time, and loads just have the default "20 of everything".

-Rune