Re: Comments on unfinished levels

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Comments on unfinished levels
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:01:51 +0200

Am So, den 28.03.2004 schrieb Rune Zedeler um 1:56:
> I am currently running through the levels, primarily to see whether
> levels marked as unplayable ARE indeed unplayable.

Nice to hear, I should install the level comment tool soon. ;-)

> Is it ok for me to do small changes (timelimit, available actions,
> difficulty) on some levels and send patches - or should I stick to
> commenting levels that work reasonably well without any changes?

If a level was marked as unplayable, I guess that would be ok.
Especially if there's no author marked in the level. Otherwise it's a
question of wheter the available actions / timelimit are really
insufficient or wheter you've not found the trick.

> Of course I will also submit some (more) new levels.

Go ahead, preferably some for the next world planned. ;-)

Bye David