Re: Final notice - update your account to avoid service cancellation!

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Final notice - update your account to avoid service cancellation!
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:23:56 +0100

Am Di, den 09.03.2004 schrieb Josiah Ritchie um 22:24:
> I take it that since this is on the pingus list that it is false?

Yes, that's only standard spam. I get those every week at least. If you
really think a mail from ebay would be valid - go to the website and see
if there's a message too. Not that you're likely to find one, I consider
it funny that my ebay.com account needs X where I don't even have one...

Bye David