Re: Please fix the level editor in the Windows verison...

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Please fix the level editor in the Windows verison...
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:18:47 +0100

I thought you wrote one. :-)

> There is a file called Windows Dependancies somewhere, if not I'll rezip
> and upload it. This file includes all the header files, static .lib's and
> dynamic .dll's required to compile up Pingus without getting ClanLib
> yourself. The only issue is that sound is not supported in the Clan Lib's I
> managed to hack together (the library was very non-windows happy), so if
> you want that recompile Clan Lib.

I guess trying to recompile ClanLib will be the better idea. If I don't manage
to compile it cleanly I'll ask on the clanlib-devel list until I've got a
working lib. It's mainly supported in Windows so I guess it should be
possible to compile it and I think I'll manage to compile Pingus too, I'm
used to compile errors somewhat. ;-)

Bye David