Re: Please fix the level editor in the Windows verison...

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Please fix the level editor in the Windows verison...
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:16:31 -0000

> I hope to
be able to make a Windows snapshot of the current CVS version available in
the next days, which should have a working level editor.

Was that a hint to me? I do actually have Pingus compiling and working at
the moment - but from what I remember last time I tried it  the level editor
was flakey and confusing, this may be a windows thing or may be just a
general thing.

Ginge