Re: You've find someone to help you develloping pingus!

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: You've find someone to help you develloping pingus!
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:07:27 +0100

> Ok i'll watch the code for the moment... I'm a little bit tired becaused of
> the new year's celebration, this is the most efficient thing i can do for
> the moment...

It's not as if there's any need to hurry. I'd suggest you look at the code
when you find the time and are awake. ;-)

> First the Linux/Windows area, that was a silly idea, I know...But most
> "tux" games designed for linux use this...I'll find another theme when i
> can, and improve it... But i can't do a level-organised story, because of
> many things: Levels aren't finished, aren't may be in the right order... So
> i can't do it for the moment...

Right now there are only a few tutorial levels in an ice theme which are more
or less in the right order. So you may look at it the other way round - there
are not many levels yet so you may just develop a story in any way you like
and when everyone agrees that it's a good story we'll have to see which of
the currently existing levels may be used (perhaps with some modifications)
to fit the story and create new levels for the rest of the story.
If a good story exists this will surely be a motivation for someone to create
new levels which fullfill the needs.

> Post Scriptum: Excuse me again for my poor and naughty english

I'm able to read it without problems, I guess others will feel the same way.
Ignoring spelling erros or slight grammatic failures isn't all too difficult
(I'm sure my posts aren't perfect either).

Bye David