phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] I feel really smart -- is there a default usern

From: Chuck Pound
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] I feel really smart -- is there a default username/passwd?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:54:30 -0700

On 7/13/05, Guillaume Courtois <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can't remember what's the default password for admin, but you can try to
> delete / recreate the admin account and if I'm correct it will ask you for a
> new password (or give you the one he puts).
>
> Check in the setup part.

Hi Guillaume, thanks for the reply.

How do you delete and recreate the admin account?  I've been poking
around in the database and can't seem to find anything there which
might give any hints.  But the default user is definitely "admin"?

Is this information that would be stored in the header.inc.php?
Here's what I have in that file:

        define('PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT','/usr/share/phpgroupware/');
        define('PHPGW_INCLUDE_ROOT','/usr/share/phpgroupware/');
        $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['header_admin_password'] = 'NotReal1';

        /* phpGroupWare domain-specific db settings */
        $GLOBALS['phpgw_domain']['default'] = array (
                'db_host' => 'localhost',
                'db_name' => 'phpgroupware',
                'db_user' => 'phpgroupware',
                'db_pass' => 'NotReal2',
                // Look at the README file
                'db_type' => 'mysql',
                // This will limit who is allowed to make
configuration modifications
                'config_passwd' => 'NotReal3'
        );

This obviously isn't the header area but I've tried the password saved
as 'NotReal1' and that didn't work.  BTW, how many chances do you get
before you're locked out?

Thanks again!