phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] I feel really smart -- is there a default username/

From: Chuck Pound
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] I feel really smart -- is there a default username/passwd?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:44:00 -0700

I just finished installing phpgroupware and a few of the other
packages (from Debian unstable), did all of the header info to
populate the MySQL DB and would very much like to log in for the first
time.

It looks like it's all ready to go but I can't determine what username
and passwd to log in with.  I know, this is a very painfully stupid
thing to say, but I've tried 'admin' and the passwd that I used to log
in to the header area with and just about every other combination this
system would be aware of.  I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious
but can't figure it out for the life of me.  Help!