phpgroupware-users

Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:42:25 +0000

>> >BTW, I do my translations by hand so I don't know the dev_tools

>> module very well, but I'll see if I can test it.

>Thanks

Well, I did not have time and it will not be possible, as there are "building
works"
in my appartment (huh, don't know how to say that :) and all my computers are
over
(this is from work). Sorry !

>> Oh, and Dave, if you could please commit my translations ... Did

>> you get the patch on my site ?

>lex is applying this one for me.  He also working on adding extra Dutch

>and Spanish translations.

He did it. Thanks to him ! But not all the files have been commited because not
all
the apps are installed on his computer, so he left the patch open. That would be
great if I had all the files commited one day.

>Dave Hall (aka skwashd)

>The unthreaded poster

:-)