phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calender thinks it's Jan 1 1970

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calender thinks it's Jan 1 1970
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:46:15 +1100

Marcus Valentine <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've installed phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.000 on Redhat 7.3 / PHP
> 4.2.3.
> Everything appears to be working ok with the exception of the
> calender,
> that thinks the current day is January 1 1970. The current date
> appears
> correctly on all pages (including the calender) at the top left of
> the page
> after the login name.
>
> Any idea what's going on here?

Yep, this is fixes in cvs.  Run a cvs update:

# cd /path/to/phpgroupware
# cvs -z6 update -Pd

Go into header admin and set the ntp server ... save it and you are
done.  If you get an error when going into header admin ... delete the
perfmicortime function from header.inc.php and try again.

Cheers

Dave