phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calender thinks it

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calender thinks it
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:50:00 +0000

on* Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:27:54 +0000, you wrote*:
>I've installed phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.000 on Redhat 7.3 / PHP
>4.2.3.
>Everything appears to be working ok with the exception of the
>calender,
>that thinks the current day is January 1 1970. The current date
>appears
>correctly on all pages (including the calender) at the top left of the
>page
>after the login name.
>
>Any idea what's going on here?

The calendar trys to connect to a time server, to get the current time. If
your webserver is behind a firewall, and can't connect directly to the
internet it can't get the time and thinks it is 1.1.1970.

Another bug was found in latest version, that when you have disabled this
function the was also 1.1.1970 because of a bug in phpGroupware.

This should be fixed in cvs now.

Cu
--
Lars Kneschke