phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems after upgrading to php4.2.2 - Suggeste

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems after upgrading to php4.2.2 - Suggested config
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:44:15 +1000

Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

> These are good recomendations for any version of php.

Thanks, I decided to do the list so we would have less questions to
answer ... simple reply:

compare you php.ini config to the list at
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/php-ini.php

Or where ever it ends up.  It was intended to be generic, but since i
haven't played with php pre about 4.1 i am not sure what work and what
doesn't.  It was based on my 4.2.2 setup ... so i know it works for that.