phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Another CSV import question

From: LA-Soft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Another CSV import question
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:36:29 -0600 (MDT)

When performing an Alt CSV Import, I've noticed that not all of the fields in
the phpgw_addressbook database table are represented. I have a CSV file that
has two address lines per company name and all I can do is import data into
the "Business Street" field, the "Address Line 2" isn't available in the
drop-down lists. Is there a simple way to fix this so I can get all the data
I need imported?