phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates

From: LA-Soft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Updates
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:05:24 -0600 (MDT)

I tried to perform a CVS update to see if I could cure some of the problems
I've been having with phpgw and I'm wondering if I'm doing the update right.

1. I logged on as root and changed to /var/www/html

2. I ran cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware
co phpgroupware

I saw a bunch of stuff scrolling up my screen that said things to the effect
that it was updating basically everything. But I still have the same display
bug in the phpsysinfo application using the idsociety The Selection that I
mentioned a couple days ago, but someone else on the list said they just ran
a complete CVS update and they use the idsociety Theme Selection and they
don't have the problem.

So, I can only assume that I'm not performing the CVS update correctly.

Any suggestions?