phpgroupware-users

[Phpgroupware-users] Global Categories

From: Tony Howden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Global Categories
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:25:46 +0000

Hi All

I cannot figure out how to make this work as groupware. I have tried with a
number of the apps, but if I use the TODO list as the example. I have created
global ToDo list categories and have created two users and a group for those
users with permission to use the ToDo list app. If I add items to the global
categories the items are saved but the other user cannot see them. Its
personalware ! I am sure that this is not meant to be the case, but what
settings am I missing or what permissions do I need to set ?

Its the same with the address book, I want to have a central address book
that any user can add items to, and I'd expect that it should work that way
but its not for me. Any clues please.

TIA

cheers
Tony