Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Google Summer of Code

From: Johan Gunnarsson
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Google Summer of Code
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:19:25 +0200

Hey
My name is Johan Gunnarsson (known as johang on Freenode). I'm 20 year
old CS student in Lund, Sweden. I got accepted in Summer of Code
yesterday. Just as Dave said, I'm going to write a synchronization
interface for phpGw, so you'll be able to read and edit phpGw data
offline using various SyncML enabled devices.

I feel that this is going very fun, and I'm going to do my very best
to accomplish the task to everyone's delight. Finally I'd like to
sneak in a thank you to Google, GNU and phpGroupWare for giving me
this opportunity.

I'll be on this list and Freenode if you need me.

Bye.