[Phpgroupware-developers] Consider this

From: sigurdne
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Consider this
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:10:04 +0200

I am attending with a paper on Open Source Software (phpgroupware) at a
scientific symposium on Facilities Management in June 13-16, 2005 in Helsinki.
www.ril.fi/cib2005
38 different countries are represented in the symposium - and I think this is
a great opportunity to launch phpgroupware as an excellent tool/platform to
Facilities Management.
The application 'property' is built as a XSLT-application which so far only is
supported by HEAD. In the view of the delayed release of the official
XSLT-version which was scheduled as 'before end of 2004' - I am asking for
either
a) include XSLT-support in 0.9.16 (I have prepared a patch [#4035]) or
b) release an intermediate release of the patched 0.9.16 (including the app
property) as 0.9.18.

The reason for my request is that I think it would be better to promote an
official release of phpgroupware rather than a patched version from an obscure
non-official website.

Regards

Sigurd