[Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw commits

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw commits
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:20:37 +0200

Hi all,

some small fixes found by php -l (other php.ini settings as well as tested
with php5)
have been commited. All commits have been documented via the cvs log and
should appear
within the cvscommit mailinglist.
At the moment it seems that savannahs mailman has some problems.

General spoken these fixes are as follows:

- removed variables that have been decalred twice
- Overriding of $this in apis service class
- Within calendar application renaming of thre constants because of
  conflicting with php5 keywords: private and public.

Still there is one larger fix open that I will do this (long) weekend:

PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
passed
by value;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration
of
[runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable call-time
pass-by-refere
nce, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.
Howev
er, future versions may not support this any longer.

Because this is deprecated since more than two years and will not run
correctly
when the ini file parameter is not set, I will fix this for the complete
groupware.

For more information and examples have a look at:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/functions.arguments.php#functions.arguments.by-
reference

Greetings

  PowerStat