[Phpgroupware-developers] Upgrade is back

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Upgrade is back
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:48:58 +0000

Hi,

I'm in the middle of upgrading the next server.  Each time I save a change to
a user or a group, I'm greeted with:

Database error: Invalid SQL: UPDATE phpgw_accounts SET
account_firstname='Pastors', account_lastname='Group', account_status='A',
account_expires=-1, account_lid='Pastors', account_quota=0 WHERE account_id=4
MySQL Error: 1054 (Unknown column 'account_quota' in 'field list')

File: /home/web/htdocs/phpgr16/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php
Line: 103

Session halted.

The change is saved so I'm moving forward with this sever.  I'll add this to
BugTrack too.

One more thing, seems almost all the rights to the apps didn't make it.  This
could be discouraging if this happens on a large site with lots of groups
using lots of apps.

Thanks
Bob

--