Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS branches tags policy ... risks for end

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS branches tags policy ... risks for end users applying patches with cvs update ?
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:17:18 +0100

Hi.

OK, thanks for these details.

Actually, it's my mistake : I didn't understand that the branch was
already there long before the release tag had been set.

So it's much clearer for me now... and I tend to be much more confident
in the update I'll do on my copy.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Sorry for disturbance.

Best regards,