[Phpgroupware-developers] Patches for PostgreSQL??

From: Dani Oderbolz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Patches for PostgreSQL??
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:49:16 +0100

Hi guys,
I am a bit confused about the status of a PostgreSQL specific bug.
I got my PHPGroupware Installation 2 weeks ago from CVS.
When I used it, I got many "pg-atoi: Zero length string" errors.
I have written a path (more of a workaround) for it,
but now, somebody in the Postgres group told me that you already fixes this stuff??

Here is my patch:
In phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php
in the function query ($Query_String, $line = '', $file = '')
I do this before submitting the Query:

$Query_String = str_replace("''","NULL",$Query_String);

But I really think that we should clean up the functions which
gernerate queries like
SELECT * FROM table WHERE id=''

Does anybody know about the real status of this?

Regards,
Dani