Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jscalendar

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jscalendar
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:02:25 +1100

Sigurd Nes <address@hidden> wrote:

> It seems like the jscalendar is back (can't see it in HEAD...)

It is back - as it is now truely LGPL.  I have not readded it to HEAD as
it needs some changes, and I am in Europe without a working HEAD
install.  If someone does the port and supplies a tested patch I will
apply it - other wise I will do it when I get back to Australia.

> What about the text-editor (HTMLArea)?
> http://dynarch.com/mishoo/htmlarea.epl

It is on my wish list too.  It will take a little time and effort to get
this one working properly - I doubt it will make it in for 16, but keep
and eye out for it in HEAD :)

Cheers

Dave