Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jscalendar

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] jscalendar
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:41:29 -0600

El lun, 17-11-2003 a las 12:47, Sigurd Nes escribió:
> It seems like the jscalendar is back (can't see it in HEAD...)
> What about the text-editor (HTMLArea)?
> http://dynarch.com/mishoo/htmlarea.epl

Yeah, i like that one. I might get a grant to implement it for
anglesmail, but id do it as a component so it may be used elsewere (who
wants html mail anyhow, yuk).
Anyway, there is another thingie for html online editing somewhere that
works equaly in mozilla as in IE and is fully GPL compliant and is just
as nice.... mhm... its somewhere arround SF.