[Phpgroupware-developers] Anglemail in 0.9.16

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Anglemail in 0.9.16
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:17:43 +0000

I've merged in Angles latest.  I don't see any new features here, all just bug
fixes though some are not very critical ones.

-text part is now hidden on all email that have an HTML part and not just a
select few
-text only preference now means it, the reply-fwd-delete icons are links when
that setting is enabled
-second try at the "more than 25 emails listed in To field crash" bug, looks
like it's set to show max of 15 now
-line character wraping is now done server side and correctly instead of
trusting textarea wrap=hard which had a habit of doing odd things
- link back to parent folder when reading a message is now in a contrasting
color for visibility

I've been using it for a while now and I've used every single feature it has
at least once.  Also seems to be a little faster (probably my imagination).

I've also sent Angles a list of what it took to merge this as well as the
changes Dave did for .16 and never sent him.  He's expressed an intent to make
anglemail work for .14, .16, and "that other project" so no one has to
maintain a seperate branch of anything.  Hopefully what I send him will make
it easy for him to do this so future merges will be simple.