[Phpgroupware-developers] Hierarky problem

From: Jimmy Eriksson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Hierarky problem
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:18:30 +0100

I just downloaded and tried phpGroupWare. Really good software!
One thing that I could not figure out though, is how to create a hierarky
of groups. Take a look at the following example:

      Company (group)

        Division (group)

    Employee (group)

In the above I want members of group "Company" to have access to create
new divisions and employees and also be able to assign these employees to
the various divisions. So far so good, but I would also like the members
of the group "Division" to be able to create users and groups ONLY below
their own group. If I give the users of group "Division" access to the
"Administration" module they are able do create groups on the topmost
level and with complete rights.

Anyone got a good solution to this?

Best Regards

J i m m y  E r i k s s o n