RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] How to delete with VFS?

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] How to delete with VFS?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:51:54 -0000

OK...I got it figured out.  Amazing what a night of sleep will do.
Anyways, I am using a lot of the functions from infolog (as suggested by
the group) that were created by ralf becker, and there is one called
"delete_attached"...so all I had to do was call that function and all
was good in the world.  These functions are a big help in not having to
try and figure everything about VFS by yourself.  I did take a closer
look at the function and it uses the following:

$this->vfs->delete('/path/to/file', array(RELATIVE_ROOT));

So you were right Dave :-)

And sorry about the HTML email, I had to use the Microsofts exchange
email program for the web last evening to send it out...hence why it got
sent twice and was in HTML format.

-- Don Graver