Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] How to delete with VFS?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] How to delete with VFS?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:18:10 +1100

Did we really need the html duplicate post? ;)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3A892.2F397920

I've figured out how to add files with the VFS api, but now I don't know =
how to call the delete or rm function to remove the files.  What do I =
need to send the function...it seems to want the path, but is that the =
relative path, the absolute path? =20

Basically I have the following array (don't mind the dashes):
Array: -43

  # [app] -file-
  # [id] -dell.txt-
  # [app2] -calendar-
  # [id2] -6-
  # [remark] --
  # [owner] -6-

  # [link_id] --43-
  # [lastmod] -1068505200-
  # [size] -394-
  # [type] -text/plain-

How do I delete this file?  Thanks for the help.  I'm probably missing =
something easy, so please enlighten me.

p.s. If this email comes through twice to the group, I apologize in =
advance.

DG

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3A892.2F397920

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.6487.1">
<TITLE>How to delete with VFS?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I've figured out how to add files with the VFS api, =
but now I don't know how to call the delete or rm function to remove the =
files.&nbsp; What do I need to send the function...it seems to want the =
path, but is that the relative path, the absolute path?&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Basically I have the following array (don't mind the dashes):<BR>
Array: -43<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; # [app] -file-<BR>
&nbsp; # [id] -dell.txt-<BR>
&nbsp; # [app2] -calendar-<BR>
&nbsp; # [id2] -6-<BR>
&nbsp; # [remark] --<BR>
&nbsp; # [owner] -6-<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; # [link_id] --43-<BR>
&nbsp; # [lastmod] -1068505200-<BR>
&nbsp; # [size] -394-<BR>
&nbsp; # [type] -text/plain-<BR>
<BR>
How do I delete this file?&nbsp; Thanks for the help.&nbsp; I'm probably =
missing something easy, so please enlighten me.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
p.s. If this email comes through twice to the group, I apologize in =
advance.<BR>
<BR>
DG<BR>
<BR>