[Phpgroupware-developers] idots - non issue

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] idots - non issue
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:11:03 +1100

Hi all,

Just so you all know, we had some discussions with the phpBB crew.  They
have checked the phpGW idots template and the news is good.  There is no
copyright issues with phpGW idots template, this has been confirmed by a
senior member of the phpBB crew.

This shows that although phpGW is committed to proper licensing and
preventing copyright violations, we will not act until it is clear that
there is problem.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator