RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More on SAPDB support - long li st

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] More on SAPDB support - long li st
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:12:44 +0100

> Do you have a team of trainee testers?  Who can thoroughly test the
> changes on mysql, pgsql and mssql on various versions of php
> running on
> various distros/OSes?

no, but maybe we (phpgw) can setup a network of testers?
At first we should create a list to know who has which environment for
testing available ....

> > Database error: Invalid SQL: CREATE TABLE phpgw_discuss (msg_id
> > INTEGER NOT
> > NULL, name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, comment VARCHAR(255) NOT
> NULL, count
> > INTEGER NOT NULL)
> >
> > #####
> > ODBC Error: 37000 ([SAP AG][SQLOD32 DLL][SAP DB]Syntax
> error or access
> > violation;-7006 POS(113) Reserved identifier 'count' not allowed.)
> > File:
> >
> E:\Dokumente\phpgwapi0916\phpgwapi\inc\class.schema_proc_sapdb
> .inc.phpLine:
> 508
>
> Ummm what app is this?  I have never heard of it, also i don't know it
> is tagged for 16

Seems that it is "meerkat"

> > Database error: Invalid SQL: CREATE TABLE phpgw_wiki_links (page
> > VARCHAR(80)NOT NULL, link VARCHAR(80) NOT NULL, count INTEGER NOT
> > NULL DEFAULT '0',
> > PRIMARY KEY(page,link))
> >
> > ####                       #####
> > ODBC Error: 37000 ([SAP AG][SQLOD32 DLL][SAP DB]Syntax
> error or access
> > violation;-7006 POS(59) Reserved identifiers 'link', 'count' not
> > allowed.)
> > ------------------
>
> This app is ported from wikki tikki tavi, with only very
> minor mods for
> it to work on phpgw.  Please raise the issue upstream -
> http://sf.net/projects/tavi

done

> Brewer will be dropped from RC2 - and hopefully from CVS completely -
> IMHO is does not belong in phpgw.  To avoid the \' '' issues, all devs
> should be using db::db_addslashes($str)

Should go into a coding guideline.

> > Database error: Invalid SQL: UPDATE phpgw_categories SET cat_main
> > = WHERE
> > cat_id =
> >                                                                  ###
> > ####
> > ODBC Error: 37000 ([SAP AG][SQLOD32 DLL][SAP DB]Syntax
> error or access
> > violation;-3014 POS(47) Invalid end of SQL statement.)
> >
> > Nice thing - no values present!
> >

> Instructions on how to replicate this one?

I only installed from scratch. Maybe mysql will react different (ignore it)
on this?
I still have to look deeper from where it comes.

> > Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO phpgw_wiki_pages
> > (title,version,time,supercede,username,author,body,comment) VALUES
> > ('RecentChanges',1,1068456721,1068456721,'setup','localhost','[[!
> > *]] ','')
> > ODBC Error: S0002 ([SAP AG][SQLOD32 DLL][SAP DB]Base table not
> > found;-4004
> > POS(13) Unknown table name:PHPGW_WIKI_PAGES.)
> >
> > oops missing create or a ";" problem in the create - have to look
> > into it.
> >

> Leave you to sort this one :P

will do

> Woooo hoooo!!!! none of them are my apps!

Wait for the next step - this was only the setup procedure ;-)

Greetings

  Kai