Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapByte

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com
Date: 04 Nov 2003 21:57:59 +0100

Am Die, 2003-11-04 um 21.40 schrieb Dave Hall:
> Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > ah, so we play games then... Thanks for your help.
>
> Yep, that is exactly what is going on, FUD games, next they will be
> claiming that we have used code from SCO ;)

You sure you don't have :-)

> > Reiner Jung (address@hidden) wrote:
> > >
> > >Sorry Chris,
> > >
> > >i don't be here to solve the problems from phpgw. Ask please your api
> > >coordinator. Maybe he remember. He was involved when we port it.
> > When we
> > >port it, we told him also, that we must change some things.
>
> Reiner I was never informed of any problems with the licensing of any
> images.

Yep, when we spoke about the import, we spoke that some things must be
changed about license issues. Maybe you forgot it ?

> At the same time I am aware that the template set contains some GIF
> format images - but this is an issue of the format not the image itself.

What you have with GIF images? I wrote anything about GIF?

>  The GIF patent has expired in the US, and it is my understanding that
> FSF is no longer persuing this matter with phpGroupWare.  In any case it
> is a matter between the phpGroupWare project and the FSF

Read the logs or take a look what is different in the templates! Then
you will found it out quick ;-)

> .
>
> > The
> > reasons>was, that it wasn't free at all.
>
> This is just EGO FUD!  Produce verifiable documented proof or shut up
> and go back to playing games in your own project.

Oh, shut up. You learn a new word :-) I don't play games. When i want
play games with you, i will wrote a news to slashdot. Then we play
games. I told you that you have a license problem with IDOTS. I inform
you about the problem and no others.

It is every time the same with you. You spoke to fast about things what
are not proved!