[Phpgroupware-developers] commit folders module

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] commit folders module
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:02:03 +0100

Hi,

the folders module is relative stable. I still have a lot
of ideas to improve it but I think it is the right moment
to share and commit the actual source code.

I'm unsure of the way you want me to commit the source
code; that's why I'd like to ask before I mess up our CVS ;-)

I would import the source as a new module for the phpgw
using following cvs command:

"cvs import -m "initial import into CVS" folders Version-0_9_16-brach
start"

Please let me know if this is alright with you. Thanks.

Cheers, fips