RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:59:51 +0100

Hi,

> AFAIK Philipp is currently writing the docs for folders, but he is on a
> holiday right now (until next Monday)

I just wrote an installation guide (see end of this mail).

I'll review the code of the folders applications and will have a look
if I can include the phplayersmenu project
(at the recommendation of lex):

https://sourceforge.net/projects/phplayersmenu/

Please let me know if you want to have these changes to head or to the
.16 branche.

Regards, fips

###################################
#                                 #
#   Folders Installation Guide    #
#                                 #
###################################

Adding Files, Directories and Icons:
------------------------------------

As with any normal phpGW application, the Folders View has the
recommended directory structure. It is downloadable at

http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/

as a compressed zipped file (Tar Ball) containing the necessary files
and directories. When expanded/ unzipped under the phpGW root directory,
the tarball/zip will expand appropriately. Unzip the zip archive to the
root of your installation.

Process for Installation of folders application in Phpgroupware:

Following are the steps, which are involved in installing folders
application:

- The user should have access to Admin and Setup applications.

- Go to Setup Login screen of phpGroupWare.

- Click on "Managed Applications" button for installing a new
application.

- Check on Install checkbox for Installation of "Folders" application.

- Now login to the phpgroupware.

- Clicking on "Applications" link in Admin section.

- The "Admin-Installed applications" screen is displayed.

- Click on "Edit" button to edit "Folders" application and set the
dropdown box to "Enabled-Hidden from navbar".

- Click on "User Accounts" link in Admin section for user level access
to folders application.

- Click on "Edit" button to edit the particular user account.

- Check the folders checkbox and click on "Save" button for granting
permissions to the user for accessing the folders application.

- Note that the folders application only is supported by the probusiness
template set at the moment (28. Oct 2003).