Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)

From: Andreas Schiller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:43:38 +0200

Hi Chris,

using the template set, you should find a button on the top left to switch the navbar between folders and app view...

HTH,

Andy Schiller,
probusiness

Chris Weiss wrote:
ok, i'm using your template and i've tried all the options I can find.  I don't
see
anything different with the folders app installed.

Kai Hofmann (address@hidden) wrote:

(This is a forward)

Hi Chris,

no, I installed it and it didn't seem to do anything.  I granted access
to it and
there are no prefs or Admin or app.  And there are no readmes docs or
install
intructions.

(I believe, you are talking about our folders app from our website)

AFAIK Philipp is currently writing the docs for folders, but he is on a
holiday right now (until next Monday)

After installing folders from setup you have to switch off folders to
show in the navbar (via admin/applications) (*) - there is a todo on our
list...

(*) folders is not a standalone application and therefore doesnot make
sense to show up in the navbar.

folders is only working with prepared template sets - and this is atm
only our template set.

I hope this helps

Andy Schiller
probusiness

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  ok, i'm using your template and i've tried all the
  options I can find. I don't see anything different with the folders app
  installed. Kai Hofmann (address@hidden) wrote: > >(This is a
  forward) > >Hi Chris, > >> no, I installed it and it didn't seem to do
  anything. I granted access >> to it and >> there are no prefs or Admin
  or app. And there are no readmes docs or >> install >> intructions. >
  >(I believe, you are talking about our folders app from our website) >
  >AFAIK Philipp is currently writing the docs for folders, but he is on
  a >holiday right now (until next Monday) > >After installing folders
  from setup you have to switch off folders to >show in the navbar (via
  admin/applications) (*) - there is a todo on our >list... > >(*)
  folders is not a standalone application and therefore doesnot make
  >sense to show up in the navbar. > >folders is only working with
  prepared template sets - and this is atm >only our template set. > >I
  hope this helps > >Andy Schiller >probusiness > > > >
  >Phpgroupware-developers mailing list >address@hidden
Content analysis details:   (-16.10 points, 6.5 required)
EMAIL_ATTRIBUTION  (-6.5 points) BODY: Contains what looks like an email
attribution
BAYES_00           (-6.4 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam
probability is 0 to 1%
                   [score: 0.0093]
QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-3.2 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email
text

--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Andreas Schiller