Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Template Set

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Template Set
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:51:26 +0000

i saw some code there relating to folders, what are they and how do I use them?
 do
i need to first install the pbFolders app?

For the curious of what my patch does, heres a couple screen shots

original text navbar:     http://todolist.epconline.net/files/pbtempl3.png
original text and icons:  http://todolist.epconline.net/files/pbtempl4.png
text only after my patch: http://todolist.epconline.net/files/pbtempl2.png

This is definatly the best template to use if you're trying for low bandwitdh
text
only.  The theme is CSS so it'll be easy to make it work in any color scheme,
and I
look forward to some creative contributions :)