Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] A Logging Proposal - Implemented

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] A Logging Proposal - Implemented
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:15:41 +0000

played a bit, administration logs some stuff, looks like it works.

Only issue is translation.  I applied the patch to a clean checkout and then
did a
clean install but there are still several things not "translated" to english.

Doug Dicks (address@hidden) wrote:

>Chris and other interested parties,
>
>I've submitted a patch on Savannah
>(http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=2100&group_id=509)
that implements the new application logging approach discussed in
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/phpgroupware-developers/2003-10/msg00008.html