[Phpgroupware-developers] bad news for SAP DB port

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] bad news for SAP DB port
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:43:20 +0200

During my work on SAP DB I found a new problem:

within the phpgw code the db-class function table_names will be called.
This returns the names of tables within the database.

The big problem is now that there is code that does something like

in_arry('tablename',$array)

this code assumes that tablenames are always in lower characters.
This is not true for SAP DB which will return all table names in uppercase!

So making phpgw running on SAP DB will take me some more time until I have
found and removed
all problems :(

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **