[Phpgroupware-developers] CK-Ledger

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] CK-Ledger
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:53:10 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to move my company's accounting from Quickbooks to either SLQ-Ledger
or
CK-Ledger.  I showed both to my secretaries.  They chose SQL-Ledger.  Now they
are
grumbling whcih means we're still stuck with Quickbooks.  So I showed them
CK-Ledger
again.  They like it better.  Maybe there's hope?

I hope your still here, CK.

Questions:

If I presented some specific requests geared toward improving inventory
handling,
would you be willing to do that?  Or anybody for that matter?

One of the services I would like to provide is to handle the accounting needs of
some of the smaller companies around here that are great technicians but are
still
poor because they don't enter their time.  Will this handle more than one
company?

I suppose I need to sign up for yet another mailing list.

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing