[Phpgroupware-developers] redirect in calendar

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] redirect in calendar
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:40:52 +0100

Looking for a little guidance.  I want to know where in the calendar app that it does it's checks on entered data (for example: missing participants), then redirects it back to the add/edit event page.  I want to add in another check for another field, then redirect back to the page it came from with an error on the top if that field is wrong/missing, just like what is done if someone doesn' t have any participants.  I've been looking, but can't seem to find it.  Thanks.

-- Don