RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] appsession for Registration app

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] appsession for Registration app
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:49:57 +0100

I just wanted to update my findings to the group that it appears that the registration app only works if you set your session type to db instead of php4.  I am not sure why this is, or how to correct it, but any advice would be welcomed.  How much does this affect the speed of the application since it has to do a DB hit everytime.  Thanks for the help.

-- Don Graver