Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] hi

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] hi
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:26:53 +0200

Chris Edwards wrote:

Hi
I just joined the list. I just want to announce that I have 4 days to make some major mods to the phpgroupware software. I need to add: A photo gallery, Service request form, Roster, User Properties(real estate) reviews, and a document upload/downlaod w/ tracking. I'm still studying the software. I think most would say it can't be done. But I'll do it. Does anyone have any resources that may aid my efforts? I'll probably be asking some questions here this week. Thanks -Chris Edwards

The app property (HEAD) is a facilities management app that comprise:
* property (location - hierarchic - in as many level and naming each level as you choose )
* equipment (related to a location)
* tenants / users
* vendors (via addressbook)
* vendor pricebooks (with index history)
* helpdesk (with trace to reports and orders)
* custom reports
* maintenance planning
* project, orders and tender for bidding handling
(making orders from pricebook or previous order saved as templates)
* Drawing archive
* invoice handling (import - granting per role - export)

Sigurd